Occupational Health Services of Mad River Community Hospital is a full-service industrial medical clinic that can treat and manage work-related injuries and illnesses to help your employees recover and return to work. We can also ensure your new hires are fit for the job, with a wide range of pre-employment/pre-placement testing to meet your needs.
- We promote health and safety in the workplace and collaborate with employers and providers to manage the rising cost of employee health care.
- Since 1998, we have provided a full range of occupational health services, serving employers and workers throughout Humboldt and Del Norte Counties.
- Pre-employment/pre-placement physical exams
- Drug & alcohol testing (DOT, non-DOT, rapid & BAT)
- DMV physicals
- Injury prevention programs
- Providers trained in occupational medicine
- Timely, appropriate referrals
- On-site services available
Workers’ Compensation Services
- Injury treatment
- Injury rehabilitation services
- Case management of work-related injuries & illnesses
- Realistic work restrictions based on physical needs
- Written reports of work restrictions
- Written employee/patient condition reports
- Timely feedback on services rendered
- Part of the MPN Networks
3798 Janes Road, Suite 10
Arcata, CA 95521