Occupational Health Services of Mad River is a full-service industrial medical clinic that can treat and manage work-related injuries and illnesses to help your employees get healthy and back to work. We can also make sure your new hires are fit for the job, with a wide range of pre-employment/pre-placement testing to meet your needs.
- We work to promote health and safety in the workplace and to collaborate with employers and providers to manage the rising cost of employee health care.
- Since 1998, we have provided a full range of occupational health services, serving employers and workers throughout Humboldt and Del Norte Counties.
- Pre-employment/pre-placement physical exams
- Drug & alcohol testing (DOT, non-DOT, rapid & BAT)
- DMV physicals
Worker's Compensation Services
- Injury treatment
- Injury rehabilitation services
- Case management of work-related injuries & illnesses
- Realistic work restrictions based on physical needs
- Written reports of work restrictions
- Written employee/patient condition reports
- Timely feedback on services rendered
- Part Of the MPN Networks
- Injury prevention programs
- Providers trained in occupational medicine
- Timely, appropriate referrals
- On-site services availab
3798 Janes Road, Suite 10
Arcata, CA 95521