Mad River Hospital is accepting applications for the following nursing positions:
Labor & Delivery / Birth Center
- Labor & Delivery Manager/RN (full time) - Mad River Community Hospital is seeking an experienced Labor and Delivery Nurse Manager to join the dedicated team in our award-winning Birth Center. The L&D Manager is responsible for all operational components of the department on a 24-hour basis, under the direction of the Chief Nursing Officer.
- A minimum of three years of L&D experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing
- Progressive leadership experience (includes supervisory experience)
- Current California Registered Nurse license in good standing
- Current BLS and NRP certifications required before starting work
- RN (full time/part time/per diem)
- RN (full-time/part-time/per diem) - night shifts
- RN (full-time/per diem)
- RN (full-time/part-time/per diem)
- Same Day Surgery RN (full-time/part-time/per diem)
- Surgery & Recovery RN (full-time/part-time/per diem)
- OR Circulator RN (full-time/part-time)
Home Health Care Services
- RN Case Manager (full-time/part-time)
Please send a resume and/or completed application (both are preferred) to HRRecruiter<at>madriverhospital.com.
You may also send by fax (707-826-8221) or U.S.P.S. to MRCH attn: HR, 3800 Janes Road, Arcata CA 95521.
MRCH will require a completed Employment Application in order to continue the application and pre-screening process.
Please click "Apply Now" to complete the application form.
- Mad River Community Hospital requires passing a post-offer, pre-employment alcohol and drug screening, including but not limited to narcotics and THC.
RECRUITERS AND PLACEMENT FIRMS: TRAVELERS ARE HIRED THROUGH MEDEFIS VENDOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. GO TO MEDEFIS.COM OR CALL 1-866-711-6333.
Mad River Community Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mad River Community Hospital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mad River Community Hospital complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.