Open Positions: Updated 9/8/20
Labor & Delivery / Birth Center
- Labor & Delivery Manager/RN (full time) - Mad River Community Hospital is seeking an experienced Labor and Delivery Nurse Manager to join the dedicated team in our award-winning Birth Center. The L&D Manager is responsible for all operational components of the department on a 24-hour basis, under the direction of the Chief Nursing Officer.
- A minimum of three years of L&D experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing
- Progressive leadership experience (includes supervisory experience)
- Current California Registered Nurse license in good standing
- Current BLS, ACLS, and NRP certifications required before starting work
- RN (full time/part time/per diem)
- RN (full-time/part-time/per diem) - night shifts
- RN (full-time/per diem)
- RN (full-time/part-time/per diem)
- Same Day Surgery RN (full-time/part-time/per diem)
- Surgery & Recovery RN (full-time/part-time/per diem)
- OR Circulator RN (full-time/part-time)
Home Health Care Services
- RN (full-time/part-time)
- Case Management RN
Mad River Community Hospital requires post-offer, pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
- Mad River Community Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Applications are available at the HR Department located in the medical offices in front of the hospital, 3798 Janes Rd., Suite 12. Call (707) 822-7220 ext. 4122.
Please complete a Mad River Community Hospital employment application to be considered for a position. To download the application, click here. You can print it out and fax to (707) 826-8221 or email the fillable form to HRRecruiter<at>madriverhospital.com or mail it to 3800 Janes Road, Arcata CA 95521, Attn HR.