Licensed Medical Positions - Available
- Certified RN Anesthetist
- Medical Staff Credentialing Specialist/MSO Manager
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – Neonatal Hospitalist on call
- Family Nurse Practitioner – primary care clinic
- Physician Assistant – primary care clinic
- Medical Assistant (CMA) – Clinics
- Multi-Modality Technician – XR, CT, MRI
- Occupational Therapist / Home Health
- Physical Therapist – inpatient, outpatient, and Home Health positions available
- Radiology Technician / CT Tech / XRay Tech
- Respiratory Therapist
- Ultrasound Technician
Please fill out the below form and attach a resume and a completed MRCH Employment Application found here: Employment Application
You may also send by fax (707-826-8221) or U.S.P.S. to MRCH attn: HR, 3800 Janes Road, Arcata CA 95521.
MRCH will require a completed Employment Application in order to continue the application and pre-screening process.
If you have any questions or need assistance you can contact the HR Department at 707-826-8220.
- Mad River Community Hospital requires passing a post-offer, pre-employment alcohol and drug screening, including but not limited to narcotics and THC.
Mad River Community Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mad River Community Hospital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mad River Community Hospital complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.