Controller - (full time)
Directs accounting functions of the hospital & provides comprehensive, timely and accurate financial reporting. Must have Bachelors degree in accounting or business with related experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and general ledger in a Hospital setting. Supervisory experience preferred.
HR Onboarding Coordinator - (full time)
Ensures timely and methodical job posting and onboarding of new employees and travelers; posts jobs, tracks applications, and confirms licensure and certification; schedules pre-employment screening and tests; and onboards new hires and travelers. Strong organizational, clerical, and communication skills are required to effectively handle the many facets of the onboarding processes.
Nursing Assistant / CNA / OB Monitor Tech (full time day shift and night shift positions) - Responsible for providing assigned patients with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the patient's assessment and care plan, and as directed by nurse supervisors. This includes bathing, feeding, dressing, and ambulating, and maintaining a safe patient environment. OB Monitor Techs assist nurses with patient care, prepare delivery rooms, manage supplies and provide clerical support.
Radiology Secretary (full time day shift) - Responsible for greeting patients, scheduling, and answering multi-line phones. Must have good customer service skills, critical thinking, attention to detail, and be a team player. Medical knowledge is desirable. No experience necessary - we will train the right person who is looking for a long-term commitment and enjoys challenging and rewarding work.
- PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Front Desk Receptionist - Mad River Express Care Clinics (Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm)
- Surgical Technician - (full-time and part-time)
- Admitting Clerk (full-time, day shift and night shift)
- Laboratory Clerk (full-time)
- Collections Clerk (full-time)
- EOB/Banking/Cash Posting Clerk (full-time)
- Nursing Assistant (full-time, part-time, and per diem positions available)
MRCH will require a completed application in order to continue the interview and pre-screening process.
Please download the application here: click here. Print, complete, and fax to (707) 826-8221 or email the fillable form.
- Mad River Community Hospital requires passing a post-offer, pre-employment alcohol and drug screening, including but not limited to narcotics and THC.
- Mad River Community Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Applications are available at the HR Department located in the medical offices in front of the hospital, 3798 Janes Rd., Suite 12.
Call (707) 822-7220 ext. 4188.