We are Hiring
The friendly city of Arcata, California is home to Mad River Community Hospital, which is located just minutes away from the Mad River, Humboldt Bay and Cal Poly Humboldt. The Arcata area is known for clean ocean air, moderate temperatures, Victorian architecture, beautiful landscapes, world class salmon and steelhead fishing and giant redwoods. Our artisan community includes farm-to-table cafes, art galleries, and boutiques unique to Northern California. Humboldt County is known for its several homegrown wineries, breweries, cider houses, cheeses, and chocolate makers, as well as music venues, live theater, and environmental innovation. Join our staff and take your breaks on the walking paths that meander through the Hospital’s 2.5-acre vegetable garden. In 2018, the Redwood Coast was named Lonely Planet’s top U.S. destination for the year. To learn more about our area, click here.
We offer employment in the following areas:
- Mad River Community Hospital requires passing a post-offer, pre-employment alcohol, and drug screening, including but not limited to narcotics and THC.
- Employment Application forms are available from the Human Resources Department, located in the medical offices in front of the hospital: 3798 Janes Rd., Suite 12. Call (707) 822-7220 ext. 4122.
- MRCH will require a completed Employment Application in order to continue the application and pre-screening process. Please click “Apply Now” to complete the application form.
- CalHealth Cares Loan Repayment Program – Find out more about $300,000 in physician loan repayments in exchange for a five-year commitment to seeing a minimum caseload of 30% of Medi-Cal patients
- California’s Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) Loan Repayment Programs
Mad River Community Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mad River Community Hospital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mad River Community Hospital complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.