The friendly city of Arcata, California is home to Mad River Community Hospital, which is located just minutes away from the Mad River, Humboldt Bay and Humboldt State University. The Arcata area is known for clean ocean air, moderate temperatures, Victorian architecture, beautiful landscapes, world class salmon and steelhead fishing and giant redwoods. Our artisan community includes farm-to-table cafes, art galleries, and boutiques unique to Northern California. In addition, California's list of top 5% distinguished schools are located in our area. Humboldt County is known for its several homegrown wineries, breweries, cider houses, cheeses and chocolate makers, as well as live theater and environmental innovation. Join our staff and take your breaks on the walking paths that meander through the Hospital’s 2-acre vegetable garden. The Redwood Coast was recently named Lonely Planet's top U.S. destination for 2018. To learn more about our area, click here. #madrivercommunityhospital
We offer employment in the following areas below, click the links below:
- Mad River Community Hospital requires post offer pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
- Mad River Community Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Applications are available at the HR Department located in the brown medical offices, Suite 12. Call (707) 822-7220 ext. 4122.
- CalHealth Cares Loan Repayment Program to find out more about $300,000 in physician loan repayments in exchange for a five year commitment to seeing a minimum caseload of 30% medi-cal patients
- California's Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) Load Repayment Programs